The Small Business Advocacy Office provides assistance to suppliers interested in business opportunities with the Central Plateau Cleanup Company (CPCCo). As the point of contact for procurement information, the Small Business Advocacy Office provides the Procurement and Technical points of contact and references for the CPCCo Team. Additionally, the Small Business Advocacy Office will provide timely response and assistance to specific supplier questions.
The CPCCo Small Business Advocacy Office is available to:
- Meet with suppliers one-on-one
- Facilitate vendor presentations with procurement personnel and management
- Review and approve subcontracting plans
- Act as liaison to other Hanford contractors and DOE-RL
- Gather and report small business subcontracting achievements